Farting is usually considered to be the most shameful or humorous function of the body. The average person farts at least a dozen times in a day. No one really should feel embarrassed to fart. As a matter of fact, it reflects your state of health. Inhaling the female fart is really great, so for your health, encourage your female partner to fart more when she’s with you.
What Is a Fart?
“Farting is the natural act of passing intestinal gasses through the anus. Farts are largely made up of swallowed air, chemical reactions during digestion, and additional contributions by bacteria in our gut,”
Everybody farts. In fact, the average person farts about 14 times a day with an average volume of one-half liter of gas per day, says Michael Rice, M.D., gastroenterologist at the University of Michigan Medicine Gastroenterology Clinic.
That’s a lot of air. But each fart you release isn’t exactly the same. In fact, some sneak under the radar pretty subtly, while others, well, you can hear those go off from the next room. Interesting right?
Here Are 12 Interesting Facts About Fart
1. Females tend to fart less than males
2. First used in 1962, fart means the wind coming out of the anus. Pretty apt don’t you think?
3. A normal human being will fart over a dozen times every day
4. And the air they produce can be used to blow up one balloon.
5. Don’t ever be embarrassed about a fart because it is actually an indication of good health. If your digestive system is working as it should, you will fart. If you feel like you haven’t been farting lately, it is best you get a medical opinion.
6. The main component of a fart is hydrogen sulfide which helps decrease any damage to the mitochondria. This means that taking in the smell is actually good for you.
7. While women don’t fart as much as men, their farts tend to smell more because they have greater levels of hydrogen sulfide. This makes the air they produce better for your health as well.
8. Your farts are much faster than you because they travel 10ft/sec.
9. The tighter your sphincter, the more sound your farts will make because they can’t get out easily.
10. If you chew a lot of gum and drink aerated drinks, it will increase the frequency of your farts.
11. Most of our daily farts happen when you are asleep.
12. Termites may be small in size but they fart more than any other creature. Camels come a close second, followed by Zebras and Cattle.
About 87.9% of men who don’t fart when urinating are infertile.
Now, don’t be so hard on yourself. At least you feel better if you do what nature intended. After all, it is healthy for you.
Go ahead and let it rip man!